Azazel is a demonic creature from the Weep Dimension that feeds on sin. The creature is also completely ageless.
Azazel first came into existence during the Triassic Period, and dwelled in a unknown dimension called the Weep Dimension. Millions of years later, in 1822. The creature appeared in a New York town. Were it killed anything it came across. Before the local police could stop it, Azazel disappeared back to the Weep Dimension. Azazel appeared again during the battle of Gettysburg, were Azazel massacred and ate soldiers who were stranded from their posts. The creature finally returned in 2017, were it destroyed a room and a security camera.
When Azazel returned in 2017, he was able to effect the electricity of the room. And able to move objects without even touching them, he then appeared in the room and studied it. And partially trashing it, he noticed the camera. He knocked it over. Causing the camera to glitch out.
- Size: 5.4 feet
- Origin: Weep Dimension
- Appearance: A large, jet black body with two arms, two legs and a head. One of the hands has sharp claws.
- Electronic Failure: Azazel is able of causing eletronic devices to fail if he is in close range.
- UV light control: Azazel is partially made up of UV (Ultra Violet) lights. He also has the ability to control such lights to release dangerous amounts of Radiation. He usually throws them at any possible victims.
- Sharp Claws: Azazel has sharp claws which are able to cut into metal.
- During the filming of the video, the costume had serval holes ripped into it so any actor wouldn't choke while using the costume.
- The costume was made from trash bags, tape & tin foil.
- The suit actor for Azazel was Mason Farrell
- The costume was rather cheap in nature, so it was not a surprise when it started to fall apart only a day after the video was uploaded to Youtube.